Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup remix.. This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best. We cracked Olive Garden's most popular soup recipe. If you're like me and can't get enough soup, then you should definitely give this Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup a try, right before you test out my Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup and Sausage and White Bean Soup.
I love that it's so easy to make and it has such an incredible flavor thanks to those hearty bits of sausage. This is The Olive Garden's recipe, from their cookbook. It has been cut down to make a more reasonable size. You can cook Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup remix. using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup remix.
- You need 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 1 medium of sliced or diced white onion.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic puree or minced garlic.
- You need 6 can of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 lb of sliced red potatoes, skin on.
- Prepare 1 packages of baby spinach. I prefer over kale.
I have made this for several years, and everyone who has tasted it, loves it. It is a hearty meal in itself, or it can be served with salad and bread. This is especially good on a cold winter night !***I have edited the cooking order to make the preparation time. If you're concerned about the soup separating, since it is cream-based, follow these simple tips for best results.
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup remix. instructions
- In large stockpot, sauté sausage and crushed red peppers until sausage is done. Drain grease and set aside for later..
- In same pot, cook bacon, onions and garlic over medium-low heat. About 15 minutes, or until onions are soft..
- Add chicken broth, water & bouillon to pot. Heat until it starts to boil..
- Add sliced potatoes and cook on a soft boil. About 15-30 minutes depending on thickness of potato slices..
- Reduce heat, add heavy whipping cream and spinach. Stir until completely heated and spinach shrinks in size..
- Stir in cooked sausage. Heat and serve. Delicious!.
The Vegan 🌱 Olive Garden Remix Zuppa Toscana with Homemade Breadsticks🔥 Stacey Kc Girl on the Move.. This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. Tried and true, approved by former Olive Garden chefs. watch.. Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces and cook until browned and meat is ground in bottom of your soup pan over med-high heat. Zuppa Toscana is an Olive Garden soup made with potatoes and kale in a creamy broth.