Tortellini soup. This is my favorite tortellini soup recipe. It's one of those types of soup that are quick to fix on a busy night and full of healthy, tasty ingredients. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach.
If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini! NO flour and NO heavy cream! You can cook Tortellini soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortellini soup
- It’s of small onion chopped.
- It’s of can diced tomatoes any flavor.
- Prepare of cloves garlic minced.
- You need of large handfuls fresh spinach.
- Prepare of large carton chicken stock.
- You need of container heavy cream.
- It’s of lb Italian sausage.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of dried basil to taste.
- It’s of parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of cheese tortellini frozen or fresh..
- It’s of potatoes.
Tortellini soup is a delicious meal on it's own, but you can pair it with some garlic bread and a big green salad and add a few more guests to dinner. This tortellini soup with sausage is a complete meal in one pot. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup.
Tortellini soup instructions
- In a large pot sauté onion and garlic. Then add heavy cream, chicken stock, and chunk up the cream cheese. Heat until melted..
- Add salt pepper and basil to taste..
- Chop and add the potatoes. Fry sausage and drain grease. Add sausage to pot..
- Add tomatoes and spinich..
- Add the tortellini towards the end. Simmer for 20 minutes and then sprinkle with the parmesan cheese..
- Serve with salad and warm bread..
How to Make Sausage Tortellini Soup. You probably have half of the ingredients on hand, and the others are really easy to find. What's not to love about bite-sized nuggets of pasta. Including these noodles for easy tortellini soup not only increases its "fun factor" considerably, but also makes for a hearty, warming pasta-and-soup combo that's a cut above the ordinary. Italian sausage and tortellini are paired in this beef broth based soup with carrots, celery and View image.