Spicy Italian Soup. To warm up those cold winter night, this soup does the trick. The flavor of having it simmer all day makes it extra special.—David Wallace-Menard, Shepard, Montana. Zuppa di Verdura Calabrese alla Sangiovannese.
My Italian genes are itching to try it! Randy Mayor; Cindy Barr. this recipe is absolutely awesome! I added onions and minced garlic and I used spicy Italian sausage slices. You can have Spicy Italian Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Soup
- Prepare of Spicy Italian Sausage.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of canned tomatos.
- Prepare of Dry Red Wine.
- It’s of Beef Broth.
- It’s of dry basil.
- It’s of dry oregano.
- It’s of zucchini.
- You need of Bell Pepper.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need of Kale.
- It’s of portabella Ravioli.
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup Recipe – A lighter (gluten free) version of classic Italian Meatball Soup! This skinny wedding soup is bursting with juicy meatballs, pasta, and herbs! This is a list of notable Italian soups. Soups are sometimes served as the primo, or first course in Italian cuisine.
Spicy Italian Soup step by step
- Fry Italian Sausage. Strain one paper towel. Save about 2 tbs of oil for cooking Onions and garlic. Cook onions and garlic about 2 to 3 mins. Add wine, broth and tomato's. Bring to a boil. Next put in crockpot.. Add the rest of the veggies and seasoning. Salt and pepper as needed. Cook on low 4-6 hours. When ready add frozen Ravioli. Let cook until Ravioli is done..
In some regions of Italy, such as Veneto, soup is eaten more than pasta. Acquacotta – originally a peasant food, its preparation and consumption dates back to ancient history. It's made with spicy Italian sausage, fresh herbs and vegetables, and rich chicken bone broth. This cozy bowl of winter soup is nutrient-dense and absolutely delicious! A recipe for spicy Italian sausage.