Recipe: Appetizing Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo)
Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo). Creamy dairy free cauliflower soup with sauteed carrots, mushrooms, garlic, and onions. Can we just take a sec to appreciate the creamy-factor of this soup? This creamy cauliflower soup is delicate and fluffy with crispy bacon adding texture and saltiness.
This recipe is WFPB-friendly (whole foods plant-based) if you cook the vegetables directly in veggie broth. This creamy cauliflower soup is so rich and creamy you'd never know it was dairy-free (vegan & paleo friendly). This cream of cauliflower soup is my most requested recipe. You can have Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo)
- It’s of Large Cauliflower (or 1 whole small).
- You need of Broccoli.
- It’s of Meat of choice (Bacon/Italian Sausage/Steak chunks/or Ground Turkey).
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Peas.
- You need of leaves Fresh Basil, minced.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Vegetable Broth (or more till desired thickness).
- It’s of Onion, chopped (or Scallions).
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Cooked Asparagus.
Great recipe for Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo). My friend Rebecca, made a killer Cauliflower soup last year :-). Here is my version of it, dairy free paleo style! Feel free to add more of your favorite veggies (asparagus is awesome added to it at the end!), or if you're.
Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) step by step
- Cut Cauliflower and Broccoli into chunks and boil about 5minutes, or until somewhat soft..
- In the meantime, brown meat and onions until fully cooked..
- Take cooked Cauliflower, Broccoli, peas, coconut milk, and vegetable broth, and purée in a blender. (Some chunks are acceptable.).
- Add veggie purée to the cooked meat..
- Add Basil, and cook a little longer. Add more some more vegetable broth if needed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add some avocado to the top of each serving and enjoy..
- OPTIONAL: add the cooked Asparagus. Add cheese if desired.
Paleo Cauliflower Soup I can't get enough of homemade soup these days, it's so unbelievably easy to make and you can simply throw in whatever vegetables are lurking in the bottom of your fridge. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, garlic, shallots, and olive oil. Spread the cauliflower mixture on a roasting pan. Transfer the cauliflower to a large saucepan and add the chicken stock and water. Add the thyme and the bay leaf, and bring to a boil over a medium-high heat.