Stuffed Pepper Soup. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook and stir beef until no longer pink; drain.
In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup in the Crockpot. Brown beef, transfer to slow cooker. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- It’s 1 lb of sweet Italian sausage or meat of your liking.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of whole peppers of your liking.
- You need 2 box of sometimes 3 of chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare 1 large of Can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice sometimes 1 cup depending how thick you want it.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Add bell pepper, tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, and seasonings. Cook rice separately (on stovetop or in rice cooker) and stir into servings. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Clean and half your peppers, roast then until tender about 15 to 20 min..
- Cook your meat on the stove top in a pot. Add onion to meat while cooking. drain meat leaving a little bit of the liquid for flavor..
- Add chicken broth and bring to a slight boil, then turn down to simmer..
- Cook your rice according to the package then add to the pot as much or little as you want the more you add the thicker it will become more like a stew than a soup..
- Pour the whole can of crushed tomatoes in the soup and stir everything together..
- Take peppers out of oven and cut up or dive up and add to the pot..
- Tho it off with parmesan cheese and serve..
- Use salt and pepper as desired.
I love stuffed peppers, but it seems like they take forever to bake, and I always end up with peppers that are either too crunchy or too mushy. We tried stuffed pepper soup just the other day for the first time and knew I had to come to allrecipes.com to find a recipe. I made a few changes to make it soupier. Also when I make stuffed peppers I use Italian herbs. Contest-Winning Stuffed Pepper Soup This is an excellent example of how convenience foods can be combined for a tasty entree.