Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup). Transfer to a plate to drain. This Easy Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is a super quick and simple copycat recipe with rich, creamy flavor you can't resist!. If you're like me and can't get enough soup, then you should definitely give this Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup a try, right before you test out my Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup and Sausage and White Bean Soup.
I love that it's so easy to make and it has such an incredible flavor thanks to those hearty bits of sausage. A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a rich flavorful cream broth. This is one of the most popular soup recipes! You can have Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup)
- It’s of large Italian Sausage or 1/2 pound.
- You need of large Russet potato.
- Prepare of large Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Kale.
- It’s of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of as needed Salt & Pepper.
This copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana recipe will be sure to please! If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become hooked on it really, really. This is The Olive Garden's recipe, from their cookbook. It has been cut down to make a more reasonable size.
Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup) step by step
- In a pan over medium high heat cook sausage and break into small pieces. When browned drain and set aside..
- Chop onion and mince garlic. Peel and cut potato in half the. Slice in to 1/4 thick slices. In a large pot over high heat add onion, garlic, potatoes, chicken stock, and water, then bring to a boil. Cover lower heat to low till the potatoes are cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Add sausage and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add heavy cream, kale and salt and pepper to taste and stir. Heat through then serve. I enjoy it with a side of toasted and buttered sour dough bread. Enjoy!.
I have made this for several years, and everyone who has tasted it, loves it. It is a hearty meal in itself, or it can be served with salad and bread. This is especially good on a cold winter night !***I have edited the cooking order to make the preparation time. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe. It went bananas and has since been one of the most popular recipes on my site.