How to Prepare Tasty Pizza Soup
Pizza Soup. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Contest-Winning Pizza Soup This robust soup is a family favorite, and it's a big hit with my canasta group as well.
Pizza Soup might sound strange but it really is just a hearty Italian-style soup full of flavors like sausage, pepperoni, green peppers and onions! Pizza Soup Do y'all enjoy soup as a whole meal, not just as a side dish or appetizer? Put a large pot or Dutch oven on high heat. You can cook Pizza Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Soup
- You need of hamburger.
- You need of Italian sausage ( I used regular Jimmy Dean ).
- Prepare of beef broth.
- You need of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- You need of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of pepperonis, sliced in half.
- It’s of small can black olives, drained.
- Prepare of petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
Add the broth, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano and black pepper. In an ovenproof Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and peppers and season with salt. I've made pizza soup before & I found this recipe to guide me.
Pizza Soup instructions
- In a large pot, brown hamburger and Italian sausage. Drain and return to pot..
- Add in all remaining ingredients..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes..
- You can add a bit of parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese on top of your bowl of soup if desired. Enjoy!.
Remove the pepperoni with a slotted. Pizza Soup loaded with sausage and pepperoni – This easy cheesy soup is made with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Family friendly, low carb favorite for a quick meal! This pizza soup loaded with sausage and pepperoni is so great! No pasta, so it's low carb.