Recipe: Perfect Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. You can cook Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- It’s of Italian sausage.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- You need of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Rotini noodles.
- Prepare of parmasan cheese.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. Thanks to the Instant Pot(R), it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. Lasagna Soup has all of the traditional flavours you love, and comes together in minutes! No layering or waiting around your oven!
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Brown sausage, add onion, garlic until done. Stir in broth, tomato paste, bay leaf, and chopped tomatoes. Simmer 30 min..
- Add pasta, cook for 8 minutes more. Mix cheeses together with oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Serve on top of soup. Enjoy!.
Simply throw all of your ingredients into your slow-cooker or crockpot. This easy Lasagna Soup recipe is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. Since a lot of marinara sauces are infused with herbs, spices, and.