Lasagna Soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. Thanks to the Instant Pot(R), it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. You can cook Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- Prepare of Italian Sausage (I used Jimmy Dean-original).
- It’s of small onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of tomato paste.
- It’s of Large can diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- It’s of chicken stock or broth.
- You need of dry spiral pasta, like rotini.
- Prepare of container Ricotta cheese.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese – for topping.
A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. Since a lot of marinara sauces are infused with herbs, spices, and.
Lasagna Soup step by step
- Place sausage in large pot along with chopped onion and garlic. Add in Italian seasoning..
- Cook over medium high heat until cooked through; drain and return to pot..
- Add in chicken stock, tomato paste and can of tomatoes. Bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, add in pasta. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes..
- Once pasta is thoroughly cooked it is ready to be served..
- For ricotta topping: mix ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and basil together in a small bowl..
- Place soup in bowl and top with desired amount of mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese. Enjoy!.
All the traditional flavors of lasagna come together in this heartwarming meal-in-a-bowl with this lasagna soup recipe. Best Lasagna Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This easy Lasagna Soup recipe is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.