Tortellini tomato soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Remove from the heat, remove and discard the bay leaves, and stir in the basil. Ladle into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese and more basil, if desired.
Add broth and tomatoes, turn heat up to. Tortellini Soup – creamy tomato soup with cheese tortellini and fresh basil. A classic tomato soup turned up a notch by adding delicious cheese tortellini, garnished with fresh basil and served with crusty bread. You can have Tortellini tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini tomato soup
- Prepare of ground Italian sausage (I use turkey sausage).
- Prepare of onion (diced).
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need of fresh basil (chopped).
- Prepare of tortellini.
- Prepare of packed spinach.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This easy tortellini soup is a favorite. Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage & Spinach is Tomato Soup taken up a whole bunch of notches with spicy Italian Sausage, Spinach and Tortellini. Finished off with a crispy, cheesy crostini, this is definitely not your run of the mill canned variety soup, and it's a great one pot meal that's perfect for a cold winter night! The addition of shredded carrots helps give the soup body and a small amount of heavy cream adds to the silky texture.
Tortellini tomato soup instructions
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until almost browned, add onion and seasoning, and cook until translucent. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, broth, basil, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover, simmer 30 minutes..
- Add tortellini and spinach and simmer about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve..
Top each bowl of tomato soup with tortellini, pesto and fresh Parmesan. We all know pasta and tomatoes are the perfect. If you love one-pot soups, you are going to LOVE one-pot tomato and basil tortellini soup or my one-pot creamy sausage and potato soup!. I immediately know what ingredients I wanted to use to resemble a condensed tomato soup: springs of fresh rosemary, fresh basil, dried oregano, and dried thyme. Add broth, tomatoes, tomato paste, and tortellini.