Recipe: Delicious Zuppa Toscana Soup
Zuppa Toscana Soup. If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. Learn how to make Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden!
The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become. You can have Zuppa Toscana Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup
- It’s of ground mild Italian sausage.
- You need of large onion, chopped.
- You need of thick bacon, chopped.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of large russet potatoes, cubed.
- You need of curly kale, chopped.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes (optional).
Zuppa toscana is a broad based term literally meaning "Tuscan soup". Classic zuppa toscana normally is a soup made from kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, tomato pulp, extra virgin olive oil, salt, powdered chili, toasted Tuscan bread, and rigatino (an Italian bacon). Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe? This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best.
Zuppa Toscana Soup step by step
- Over medium-high heat, cook sausage 3-5 minutes. Add in diced onions and finish cooking till meat is cooked through. Drain excess oil, if any.
- Cook bacon in a separate pan and crumble into small pieces.
- Add in water, bouillons, potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10-15 minutes with lid on..
- Stir occasionally. Then add kale and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes longer. Stir in half and half and warm through.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.
We cracked Olive Garden's most popular soup recipe. Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, salty bacon, fresh Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of my most popular soup recipes, have you tried it yet? Zuppa Toscana means soup of Tuscany or soup in the style of Tuscany. This so-simple rendition is cooked to perfection in your own kitchen on the counter using the Instant Pot. This Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe is loaded with sausage, bacon, cauliflower and kale.