How to Make Appetizing Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot
Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot. Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat Instant Pot Soup truly is savory and succulent. We eat soup all year round, more often in the winter months, and this is a soup I always keep in our rotation. Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup tastes just like the restaurant version, but you can make it in your instant pot.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is the ultimate copycat recipe of the classic Olive Garden soup made quick and easy in a pressure cooker. Sausage, potatoes and fresh kale in a perfectly seasoned rich and creamy broth make this Tuscan Italian-inspired soup a hit from the first bite. You can cook Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 3 of medium russet potatoes (unpeeled and diced).
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 4 strips of thick bacon (cooked and diced).
- Prepare 2 cups of kale (veins removed and sliced thin like ribbons).
- It’s 5 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup has topped our charts as one of the most requested Instant Pot Recipes from A+J fans. So we're thrilled to share this tasty recipe with you!! Zuppa Toscana literally means "Tuscany-style soup". Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (Sausage Potato Soup) is hearty and full of amazing flavor.
Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot step by step
- Sauté sausage in instant pot.
- Add bacon, garlic and onion, sauté 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Turn sauté off and drain extra grease.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes to the pot.
- Place lid on instant pot, close valve (seal) and set manual timer to 4 minutes.
- The pot will take some time to come to pressure-once at pressure it will count down from 4 minutes.
- Once the pot beeps (finished) allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes then do a quick release.
- Add the kale, stir and let it sit a few minutes until it wilts.
- Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper.
One of my family's all-time favorites! Pressure cooker Zuppa Toscana Sausage Potato Soup is a very rewarding meal to make in your Instant Pot! Our Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup can be made with traditional ingredients or easily adapted as a low carb recipe. Note: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Carton Council. The opinions and text are all mine.