Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup in the Crockpot. Brown beef, transfer to slow cooker. You can cook Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup
- You need 1 pound of italian sausage.
- You need 1 pound of hamburger.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 3 of bell peppers diced small. Can add more.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of large can diced tomatoes 28 oz.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of beef broth.
- You need 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of Couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
Add bell pepper, tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, and seasonings. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! I love stuffed peppers, but it seems like they take forever to bake, and I always end up with peppers that are either too crunchy or too mushy.
Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup instructions
- Brown the hamburger and sausage with onion until no longer pink and onions are tender..
- Drain and add bell peppers (i use mix of red and green).
- Add diced tomatoes and crushed..
- Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cooked rice and italian seasonings..
- Simmer until peppers are tender. I like cooking in crock pot slow and low. Seems to bring out better flavor the longer it cooks..
- Stir occasionally and serve hot. I add shredded cheddar cheese to top of mine after serving..
- I hope you enjoy 😊.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice – in a hearty bowl of soup! Stuffed Pepper Soup I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals. I use red and green peppers but you can use whatever you have on hand. Red, yellow and orange peppers tend to be sweeter while a green peppers are a bit more zesty. If you prefer a Spicy Stuffed Pepper Soup, add in a minced jalapeno pepper with the bell peppers.