Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages. Divide spinach among bowls, then ladle soup over spinach. Just made this and it is delicious! Used collard greens from the garden instead of spinach, and let them simmer at the end, did not use almond milk, used extra garlic and pepper flakes, only used two cans of beans.
This soup is made with turkey sausage, white beans, tomatoes, and spinach and won't disappoint. This simple White Bean and Sausage Soup is packed with flavor and makes a delicious and healthy dinner or lunch. White Bean, Sausage and Spinach Soup. You can have Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
- It’s of pack Italian sausage(hot or sweet, your choice).
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s of basil leaves.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of chicken broth (14.5 ounce).
- You need of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce, undrained).
- You need of white beans (15 ounce).
- Prepare of package frozen spinach.
In a pot, warm olive oil over medium heat. Hearty, healthy and full of flavor, this smoked sausage and white bean soup has become our new favorite weeknight meal. Fill in the blanks with smoked sausage, fresh spinach and a major craving for soup, and dinner was decided! It's been a few years in the making, but with scrumptious soups.
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages instructions
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a pot until sausages are no longer pink, drain fat……Break up pieces as necessary…….
- Add to sausages : chopped onion, green pepper, basil leaves, oregano, black pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add to pot : chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans and frozen spinach, bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low and cook soup covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
It's made with Carrots, Spinach, White Beans & Turkey Sausage. What I love most about this soup is part of it is pureed half way through which gives it a great full flavor. There are tons of nutrients and it definitely is a light soup to eat, but perfect with some crunchy bread to add some substance for all. With this sausage, kale, and white bean soup recipe, there's no need for soaking your beans beforehand This simple but flavorful Tuscan white bean soup with sausage doesn't require any pre-cooking The only change I made in the recipe was using spinach instead of kale…. It saves me from creating lots of dirty dishes and spending all my time in the kitchen making a healthy meal for my family.