Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Carraba's Italian Sausage and Lentil Soup
Carraba's Italian Sausage and Lentil Soup. I've substituted Italian turkey many times and you would never notice the difference. Add water if necessary, for desired consistency. Sausage and lentil soup have the benefit of being an inexpensive soup to prepare and it is hearty.
I suggest that you get the kind that you like the. Today's soup happens to be a family favorite. It's a copycat version of the spicy sausage lentil soup that we get at Carrabba's. You can cook Carraba's Italian Sausage and Lentil Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carraba's Italian Sausage and Lentil Soup
- It’s 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 large of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of zucchini.
- It’s 6 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 can of 14.5 oz diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of dried lentils. rinsed.
- It’s 1 of black pepper, red pepper flakes, basil, oregano, parsley, thyme to taste.
It is loaded with flavor from the hot Italian sausage, lentils, ham, and veggies. It's not served every day at Carrabba's Italian Grill, but when this amazing soup is on the menu consider yourself lucky and snag a bowl. Best of all, Carrabba's sausage and lentil soup recipe is a cinch to clone. View top rated Carrabba s italian lentil sausage soup recipes with ratings and reviews.
Carraba's Italian Sausage and Lentil Soup instructions
- Brown sausage; drain off fat.
- In a large pot combine all ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover.
- Simmer for about 1 hour or until lentils are tender. Add water; if necessary for desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, serve..
Get new recipes from top Professionals! Lentil soup flavored with sausage and herbs. Serve with Romano cheese sprinkled on top of each serving bowl. I love the sausage and lentil soup at Carrabb's Grill and always wish I would be able to get the recipe. Well, I thought this came extremely close.