How to Make Perfect Italian sausage soup
Italian sausage soup. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. In a stockpot or Dutch oven, brown sausage with garlic. Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. In a large pot, cook sausage over medium heat until brown. You can cook Italian sausage soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage soup
- Prepare of italian sausage.
- It’s of dry bread crumbs.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of garlic salt.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- You need of mini pasta shells.
- Prepare of spinach 10 oz.
Remove with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels. In Dutch Oven, brown sausage with garlic. Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Italian sausage soup instructions
- For meatballs, combine sausage, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese, milk, egg, basil, black pepper and garlic salt in large bowl. roll into 1/2" balls..
- add pasta, cook on low 30 minutes. stir in spina v.
- Combine broth, tomato paste, garlic and red pepper flakes in crockpot. add meatballs, cover crockpot. cook on low 5-6 hours..
- add pasta; cook on low 30 minutes. stir in spinach when pasta is tender.
- sprinkle with additional cheese..
Add sausage and cook until browned, breaking apart with a wooden spoon. Lighten up a hearty sausage soup recipe with turkey Italian sausage and add flavor with canned tomatoes, fresh basil and Parmesan cheese. You can use sweet or hot sausage, depending on your tastes, and fresh herbs if you have them on hand. To cut down on the spicy zip of hot sausage, I use sweet Italian sausage. Variations On Our Italian Sausage Soup: Italian Sausage Soup with spinach: For an even more veggie-rich soup, you can add fresh or frozen spinach in the last stage of cooking, along with the zucchini.