Recipe: Perfect Italian sausage soup
Italian sausage soup. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. In a stockpot or Dutch oven, brown sausage with garlic. Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. In a large pot, cook sausage over medium heat until brown. You can have Italian sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage soup
- You need 1 packages of spicy Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 small of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rotini.
- Prepare 1 bunch of celery.
Remove with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until browned, breaking apart with a wooden spoon. Italian sausage, garlic, tomatoes, red wine, and tortellini – this soup combines favorite ingredients from an Italian kitchen.
Italian sausage soup instructions
- Open the sausages and form into meatballs. In large pot cook completely and drain grease..
- Chop pepperoni into tiny cubes(about 1/3 cup), Chop celery into bite size pieces (1 cup), cut stewed tomatoes into bite size pieces. Add all ingredients and broth to pot with sausage..
- Let simmer on low for 15 min, add pasta and let heat thru. Enjoy..
You can use sweet or hot sausage, depending on your tastes, and fresh herbs if you have them on hand. In Dutch Oven, brown sausage with garlic. Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, season with salt and pepper. This option is great for sneaking superfood foliage into the mouths of picky eaters. To cut down on the spicy zip of hot sausage, I use sweet Italian sausage.