How to Make Appetizing Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup
Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup. One soup we anticipate making rather often is our creamy Italian sausage and potato soup. It's beyond delicious with all kinds of great ingredients Russet potatoes add some density while fresh kale adds a nice pop of color and freshness. To make the soup a little richer, we've added heavy.
This hearty soup pairs perfectly with a lighter side dish like a salad. Creamy Italian Sausage Soup – Cheesy, pasta filled soup made with Italian sausage; is the perfect pairing for an easy weeknight dinner or holiday What I specifically love about this Creamy Italian Sausage Soup is that it is hearty enough for a dinner, yet simple enough to serve at a party as a. Sausage And Potato Soup Potatoes Recipes. You can have Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup
- It’s of lbs. ground Italian Sausage.
- It’s of medium onion, quartered and thin sliced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of Potatoes, skin on, diced.
- You need of pkg frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It’s of dried basil.
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
- It’s of cornstarch, if needed to thicken.
Cheesy Potato Soup with Italian SausageGrowing Up Madison. Italian Inspired Creamy Sausage And Potato Soupfusionrecipes.com. Creamy Italian Sausage And Potato SoupHOTCOOKINRECIPES. heavy cream, black pepper, russet potatoes. Strips of kale, cream, and cooked sausage are added in the final stage to this potato soup made with onions and pancetta cooked in chicken broth.
Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup step by step
- In large soup pot add the Italian sausage broken into pieces. Cook over medium high heat to start browning and then add in the onion slices. Stir to combine and cook. Add in the minced garlic, stir and cook 1 minute..
- Next add in all the spices, stir to combine..
- Next add in the diced potatoes and chopped spinach. Stir to combine. Add in chicken stock stock. Stir, reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are done..
- Last add in heavy cream and adjust seasoning if needed. At this point if not thick enjoy make a slurry with the cornstarch. Enjoy!.
All Reviews for Rich Italian Sausage and Potato Soup. This creamy Zuppa Toscana recipe is inspired by the favorite Olive Garden soup, and full of Italian sausage, potato and kale. This creamy potato soup is packed with cooked sliced Italian sausage, potatoes, kale, and carrots. It's a great soup to serve on a brisk fall day. Potatoes, Italian sausage, and nutritious kale get together in this yummy soup.