Recipe: Delicious LG's CHICKEN DUMPLING SOUP
LG's CHICKEN DUMPLING SOUP. Every time I serve this type of soup , I remember my southern grandma, who was very special to me and was known as an outstanding cook. Chicken Soup Chicken and Dumplings Chicken and Dumpling Recipes There's nothing like old-fashioned homemade chicken and dumplings for a filling, comforting meal. Find a new favorite recipe, whether you like fluffy dumplings or a chewy noodle version.
When tender, remove chicken from pot. Remove meat from bones and keep warm while making the dumplings. The recipe calls for cooked chicken; instead of cooking the chicken yourself and taking the time to shred it, pick up some shredded rotisserie chicken from the grocery store so all the prep work is already done for you. You can cook LG's CHICKEN DUMPLING SOUP using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LG's CHICKEN DUMPLING SOUP
- You need of DUMPLING DOUGH.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- You need of LG CHICKEN SOUP(WINTER SOUP).
- You need 1 cup of chicken soup or any stock.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 bunch of grated carrot.
How about a sleeker version of momma's Chicken and Dumplings Recipe? Chicken and Dumplings Soup brings all the best qualities of Chicken and Dumplings together for the modern palate, leaving the gravy and heartburn in the past. We're having another Kitchen Conversation with Land O'Lakes! This time, the topic is Modernizing Vintage Recipes.
LG's CHICKEN DUMPLING SOUP step by step
- FOR THE LG CHICKEN SOUP (WINTER SOUP) PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT BELOW OR YOU CAN USE ANY STOCK https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350868-chicken-soup-with-essence-of-chicken.
- DUMPLING DOUGH.
- Add enough water slowly onto the flour and salt then mix till its soft dough and knead till its soft and slighly sticky the cover with damed cloth and let the dough rest for half hour.
- Bring the chicken stock to a boil then simmer down then with wet finger press and flatten the dumpling dough and drop it into the boiling pot of stock.
- Add vegetable and let it simmer for another 2 minures then off heat top with garnish.
Remove chicken from stockpot; cool slightly. Discard bay leaves and skim fat from soup. Remove skin and bones from chicken and discard. Cook, covered, on high until mixture reaches a simmer. Drop dumplings on top of simmering soup, a few at a time.