How to Cook Perfect Turkey Dumpling Soup
Turkey Dumpling Soup. Simmering up a big pot of this soup is one of my favorite holiday traditions. Serve the soup with a crunchy salad and citrus vinaigrette. Turkey dumpling soup is pure comfort food in my opinion.
A warm, tasty soup for those crisp autumn days. The dumplings have the perfect amount of flavor, thanks to Chicken Grilling Blend. This easy and flavorful soup is one of the most delicious ways we know of to use leftover turkey.and the stuffing too. You can cook Turkey Dumpling Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Dumpling Soup
- Prepare of Dumplings.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tsp of water.
- You need of Soup.
- You need 8 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of cooked, cut up, turkey or chicken.
Carefully add to soup with rosemary; cover. This recipe is not just for around Thanksgiving time. Pick up a turkey breast at the store and have this any time of the year. Use up the leftover turkey and stuffing and make this delectable Turkey & Stuffing Dumpling Soup Turkey & Stuffing Dumpling Soup.
Turkey Dumpling Soup instructions
- Mix dumpling ingredients in bowl until stuff dough forms.
- In medium saucepan, mix broth and cooked meat. Cook until boiling.
- Add chunks of dumpling dough, one at a time, into boiling broth.
- Cook until the dough is fully cooked.
- Cooked carrot slices and celery pieces can be added to the soup if desired.
Add rice, carrots (cut up), turkey, chicken bouillon, onion and. Turkey Stuffing Dumpling Soup is pretty easy to make. I found the recipe in Taste of Home magazine, the Thanksgiving edition. This economical yet delicious soup utilizes leftover turkey stuffing to make perfect dumplings. This flavorful turkey soup has delicious dumplings that hold together well.