Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Coconut Shrimp Soup
Coconut Shrimp Soup.
You can cook Coconut Shrimp Soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Shrimp Soup
- It’s 1 of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Shrimps.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Noodles.
- It’s 1 of Chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Assorted Spices.
- It’s 1 of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of Chili Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of ginger.
Coconut Shrimp Soup step by step
- Fry onions, peppers and mushrooms in oil.
- Add coconut milk and carrots.
- Add water with about a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir occasionally, adding the shrimps when the soup starts to simmer.
- Add assorted Spices and ginger. Personally I used lots of rosemary, Chilli powder and curry powder. I also added a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add noodles to thicken the soup..
- Since coconut soup cooks very quickly take the soup down when you feel it's ready. I let it boil for about 15 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and chopped parsley to garnish.