Recipe: Yummy Crockpot chicken linguisa noodle soup
Crockpot chicken linguisa noodle soup.
You can cook Crockpot chicken linguisa noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken linguisa noodle soup
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic lowder.
- Prepare 1 of pouch onion soup mix.
- You need Handful of spinach.
- Prepare of Leftover rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 5 of sliced linguisa sausages.
- You need container of Whole chicken broth.
- You need Half of stick butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 of chopped celery stocks.
- Prepare 3 of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 pound of chopped potatoes.
- It’s 1 package of egg noodles.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Crockpot chicken linguisa noodle soup instructions
- Turn crockpot on high put in olive oil and seasoning.
- Chop linguisa & veggies then add all ingredients to crockpot except for egg noodles. Let cook for 4 hours..
- Cool egg noddles separately then pour crock pot ingredients over egg noodles in bowl..