Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Macaroni Soup(Sopas)
Macaroni Soup(Sopas). Chicken Macaroni Sopas is a rich chicken noodle soup dish that I really enjoy having during cold weather, or even on an ordinary day — usually in the mid afternoon. Sopas is one of those Filipino dishes that can be a complete meal in itself. Once the broth is brought to a boil, then you can add in your elbow macaroni and simmer it until al dente.
Ingredients: macaroni cabbage carrots chicken chicken stock water SAUTE : garlic onion chicken flakes add water/ chicken stock let it boil add salt. Sopas is commonly know by Pinoys but it's a Filipino dish version of Minestrone, which is a favorite Filipino pasta that is usually serve as a snack but it can also be a. Chicken Sopas is the ultimate comfort food! You can have Macaroni Soup(Sopas) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Soup(Sopas)
- Prepare 1 pack of El real Macaroni.
- Prepare 3 pcs. of jumbo hotdog.
- Prepare 1 pc. of carrot.
- You need 1/2 pc. of cabbage.
- It’s of onion and garlic.
- You need 1 pack of sweet ham.
- You need 15 cups of tapwater.
- Prepare 2 cans of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of peper and salt to add taste.
With chicken, macaroni, vegetables, hot dogs, and flavorful broth, this Filipino-style soup is creamy, delicious, and the best way to warm up on cold. Sopas, literally means soup in Tagalog (or Spanish sopa), a Filipino soup favorite, it is this creamy chicken soup made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. The Filipino sopas is a sort of comfort food. Sopas is a Filipino word that literally means soup.
Macaroni Soup(Sopas) step by step
- Boil the tap water then add the El real Macaroni..
- Check if the macaroni is already cook then add the milk(evaporated milk).
- Add the hotdogs,ham,onion amd garlic and vegetables.
- Cook for 5 minutes,serve hot and enjoy.
It is similar with the traditional dish in Italy that is sometimes served with beans. I have so many sweet memories of this Creamy Chicken Sopas that my mom always made, perhaps There are so many versions of chicken macaroni soup but add some patis (fish sauce) and you truly. Chicken Sopas is a Filipino chicken soup dish made with macaroni, chicken, and other ingredients. Since it has been rainy the past few days, soups always come to mind. Sopas is a Filipino noodle soup that is cooked in a creamy broth with milk.