Recipe: Tasty Soup for the Soul
Soup for the Soul. What makes my soup so good for the soul? It's not chicken–I cook it at the Ancestral Grounds in Nagrand to soak up all that spiritual stuff there. Welcome to the Chicken Soup for the Soul family, a world leader in life improvement inspiring real people through.
The first book, like most subsequent titles in the series, consisted of inspirational true stories about ordinary people's lives. The Rokk in Lower City has asked you to cook up some Spiritual Soup using his cooking pot. Return to him when it's done. [Spiritual Soup]. [Cooking Pot] (provided). You can have Soup for the Soul using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soup for the Soul
- It’s 1 tbsp of reserved bacon fat. I save bacon grease from previous cooking..
- It’s 1 lb of sausage links, removed from casings.
- It’s 15 oz of can of great nothern beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 15 oz of dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 8 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sliced yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of leeks, cleaned and sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of uncooked ditalini pasta.
I've never had so many orders for my famous soup—it lifts your spirits and soothes the soul. Community members stepped up for a neighborhood that was experiencing a food desert after demonstrations and riots left grocery stores destroyed. The authors of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, now team. Greenhaven Road Capital's View on Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (CSSE).
Soup for the Soul step by step
- In a large dutch oven, heat bacon fat over medium heat..
- Add sausage meat and break pieces into a crumb texture..
- Once almost cooked through, add all the spices and seasonings..
- Add in your vegetables. Saute for three minutes..
- After three minutes, add in the chili sauce and Worcestershire..
- Now add beans and stock..
- Turn heat to low, cover pot and simmer for 45 minutes..
- Add in dry pasta and continue to simmer, covered for 15- 20 more minutes..
- Serve with a great crusty bread..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Greenhaven Road Capital is the management company of the Greenhaven Road Capital Partners fund. Scott Miller is the fund's founder and managing member. This is what Chicken Soup for the Soul has done with its books. Amy Newmark, publisher and editor in chief of the books and Mr. Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit of Women.