Mung Bean Soup (Bubur Kacang Hijau).
You can have Mung Bean Soup (Bubur Kacang Hijau) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mung Bean Soup (Bubur Kacang Hijau)
- It’s 1/2 cup of mung bean.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 stick of palm sugar.
- You need 50 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of salt.
- You need of sugar.
Mung Bean Soup (Bubur Kacang Hijau) instructions
- Wash the mung bean with clean water. The floating beans are the no-good ones, so throw it out..
- Add water and boil until the mung bean become soft and tender..
- Switch to small fire and add palm sugar. You can chop the sugar to make it easier to melt. Stir the mixture.
- Taste your soup. Add salt and sugar as needed..
- Turn off the fire. Now on another pan heat up the coconut milk until boiled..
- Add up the coconut milk to the mung bean soup. You can add shaved ice to serve it cold..