Crockpot taco soup with beer. Browned ground beef seasoned with a package of taco seasoning is combined in a slow cooker with canned beans This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. I think the beer really made a big difference. I also served with cheese, sour cream, onions, and.
Top the soup with crunchy tortilla chips or tortilla strips (found in the salad and croutons section of the supermarket) or garnish the soup with chopped fresh. Place chopped onions, beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and beer into the slow cooker. Serve soup with optional toppings or as is 🙂 DELISH! You can have Crockpot taco soup with beer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup with beer
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (The less fat the better).
- It’s 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare of I onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green or red bell pepper, chopped chunky.
- You need 2-3 of finely chopped & seeded jalapeños.
- You need 1 of small can puréed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, mild or spicy.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- Prepare 1 of beer, 8 oz. (use a beer that you would drink).
- You need 5-6 of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Chili powder.
- It’s to taste of Ground cumin.
- You need to taste of May add cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 cans of red kidney beans,drained & rinsed.
Crockpot taco soup recipe is a hearty but healthy soup loaded with your favorite taco ingredients and flavors! Like my favorite Smoky Turkey Chili, this crockpot taco soup recipe is hearty, but good for you and perfect for colder weather. Chickpea Crockpot Taco Soup- this vegan slow cooker recipe is SO EASY to make and makes for great meal prep! Chickpea Crockpot Taco Soup- we've been making a version of this slow cooker taco soup for YEARS and I love it so much.
Crockpot taco soup with beer instructions
- Begin browning ground beef & Italian sausage, chopping up meat into pieces. As fat begins to come out of meat, add the veggies. Cook & stir till onion is transparent & veggies are semi soft. Pour meat & veggies into colander to drain grease. Then put in crockpot. Add tomato products & beer. Add seasonings to taste. Salt to taste. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, adding kidney beans an hour before serving..
- Top with chopped onion, cheese, & cilantro.
It's great for quick and easy meals and can even be used. Crockpot Taco Soup recipe: Try this Crockpot Taco Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Top each bowl with a handful of shredded cheddar cheese. Serve with sour cream, taco chips and salsa on the side. If anyone tries this, please let me know as Ive never shared it before.