Recipe: Delicious Toscana soup
Toscana soup. Toscana Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale!
Learn how to make Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden! Classic zuppa toscana soup, in slow cooker form! My husband's favorite soup is Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana, so naturally I wanted to find a way to have it at home (for way less money)! You can have Toscana soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toscana soup
- It’s 2 3/4 cups of chicken stock or broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 of Medium russet potatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of Chopped kale.
- It’s 1/2 pound of sweet Italian sausage or spicy.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become. Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe? This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best. We cracked Olive Garden's most popular soup recipe.
Toscana soup step by step
- Combine stock and cream in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Sliced or unpeeled potatoes and a half inch slices then quarter the slices and add to the soup.
- Add kale.
- Grill or sauté the sausage. When cooked, slice the sausage into about 1/4 to half inch thick slices. Add the sausage to the soup..
- Add spices and let soup simmer for about an hour. Stir occasionally..
We were so smitten with Olive Garden's most popular soup, we decided to crack the code so that we could make it ourselves on those days that we just. Have you been searching for a low carb Olive Garden zuppa toscana soup copycat recipe? This is the easy keto soup recipe that you have been looking for! Zuppa Toscana is your online resource for Italian recipes from Tuscany! Tuscan soup, chicken, bean and many more Tuscan recipes to try out as well as desserts and breads.