Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. We decided to stir up similar ingredients for a stuffed pepper soup recipe.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell An easy soup that tastes like stuffed peppers. You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Prepare 1 package (6 links) of Italian turkey sausage.
- You need 1 package of (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef stock.
- It’s 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 can (15 ounce) of chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano.
- It’s 8 ounces of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 ounces of celery.
- Prepare 4 ounces of chopped carrot.
- You need 8 ounces of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs.
A full meal in one bowl and is great with warm bread and. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed.
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well..
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread..
Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes. Stuffed Pepper Soup. by Kelli Foster. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE.