Recipe: Yummy Macaroni Shell Soup
Macaroni Shell Soup. Savory, tasty and Creamy Soup This soup is truly comforting and everyone may love it. We cooked it creamy and flavorful. We hope you will try it too!
Growing up, I didn't realize this soup was a thing. I always ate this soup when I had a cold and it was something easy and soothing, not too hard on a sore throat. This flavorful and filling soup, chock-full of vegetables, lentils, and pasta, needs only some crusty bread to become a meal. You can cook Macaroni Shell Soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macaroni Shell Soup
- Prepare 1 pack of macaroni shell (small).
- It’s 1 can of cream.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need of Butter (optional).
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion minced.
- You need 5 pcs of hotdog.
- You need 2 pcs of burger patty(optional).
- You need 5 glass of Water.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Potato.
- You need of Bell pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Lettuce or cabbage (optional).
More salt and pepper can also be sprinkled in to make the soup full of flavor. When macaroni is soft, turn heat down to low and add cheese. Try this Lentil and Macaroni Soup recipe, or contribute your own. The Best Elbow Macaroni Soup Recipes on Yummly
Macaroni Shell Soup instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients, cut all the vegetables in small pieces, make the chicken boiled and use the broth later..
- In a casserole, saute garlic and onion with butter and cooking oil, add the meat, hotdogs and chicken..
- Add the chicken broth then macaroni shell, wait until its boiled..
- Add vegetables, cream, evaporated milk and cheese.
- Use salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy macaroni soup when it's hot 😍😊.
Beef And Tomato Macaroni Soup, Classic Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup, Smoky Pasta And Bean Soup. with step by step photo and video recipe. traditionally the macaroni pasta were prepared with a cylindrical shaped narrow tubes of pasta. however these days it is produced with various shapes and. The quality foods have been inspected by U. Macaroni (/ˌmækəˈroʊni/, Italian: maccheroni) is dry pasta shaped like narrow tubes. Add pasta shells, and simmer until they are al dente. Give the soup a taste and add salt and pepper as needed.