Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Meaty Servant Soup
Meaty Servant Soup. As a mother, I try to sneak as many veggies into my daughter's diet as I can. This savory soup with meatballs and pasta does the trick. Best of all, the whole family loves it!
Follow SERVANT / FILIPPOV to never miss another show. Second mix in the series "Fast Soup". Hearty and nutritious, vegan or meaty, lentil soup has many forms. You can cook Meaty Servant Soup using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meaty Servant Soup
- It’s 2 lb of Beef Stew Meat.
- You need 1 packages of Smoked Sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of Bacon.
- It’s 1 large of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 carton of of Fresh Sliced Mushroom.
- You need 1 bag of of Baby Carrots.
- You need 6 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Sage.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Butter.
Make it a staple of your When it's cold, everyone needs a comforting bowl of soup, and lentil soup wins on so many levels. Add oomph to your soup with our ten best secret ingredients. You probably already have them in your fridge or pantry. José Andrés, chef and owner of minibar said, "Simple ingredients, treated with.
Meaty Servant Soup step by step
- Cut Stew Meat in to smaller bite sized chunks..
- Cut Bacon into 2in pieces..
- Cube Smoked Sausage..
- Dice Onion and Mince Garlic Cloves..
- On medium heat, place butter in to deep skillet..
- Add mushrooms, garlic, onions, beef, bacon, smoked sausage, basil, sage, chili powder, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce to skillet..
- Saute everything in the skillet, but not so much you have it burning to the pan..
- While the other ingredients saute, cube potatoes, and halve the baby carrots, and set aside..
- Once beef is browned and the fragrance is overwhelming your nostrils, grab a medium pot..
- Dump the saute mixture into the pot..
- Most people discard what is left in the pan, however, add hot water to the pan and dump water in to pot..
- Add potatoes and carrots to the pot, and stir..
- If you feel as though you need more water, make sure to add using the saute pan..
- Place pan on stove, and put heat on high until it boils..
- Once pot is boiling. Reduce heat to medium, and cover..
- Stir mixture from time to time..
- Soup is done once the carrots are able to be cut with a spoon..
- Let cool before serving because this will be insanely hot..
Filled with fresh, healthy ingredients, soup can be a great way to get in a dose of nutrients as a side dish or a full meal. Pot + Flour + Stock + Any Raw Meat. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. The thing that makes it so delicious so quickly is the mussels. Mussels and other seafood cook really quickly so they're a great way to get a pot of.