How to Cook Yummy Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. We decided to stir up similar ingredients for a stuffed pepper soup recipe.
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell An easy soup that tastes like stuffed peppers. A full meal in one bowl and is great with warm bread and. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage, casting removed.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 large of bell peppers, chopped.
- You need 1 of pablano pepper, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 3 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 cup of brown rice.
- You need 3 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- In large dutch oven brown sausage on high heat..
- Drain fat, then add onions, garlic, and peppers..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, sauce, worcestershire, 2 cups of the chicken broth, and season with salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes..
- In separate pot cook rice with remaining chicken stock according to directions..
- Add rice to soup and serve..
Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes. Stuffed Pepper Soup. by Kelli Foster. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners. The best Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe can be made on the stove, crockpot, or pressure cooker!