Mixed Bean Soup With Andouille And Celery.
You can have Mixed Bean Soup With Andouille And Celery using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Bean Soup With Andouille And Celery
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 of Leeks, white and light green parts only, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced, and washed (2 1/2 cups).
- It’s 1 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 dash of Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 12 oz of Andouille or other smoked sausage, cut on the bias into 1/4" thick slices.
- You need 3 of Thyme.
- Prepare 5 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 can of Beans- cannellini, roman, and black eyed peas, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 2 cup of Celery, plus leaves for garnish.
Mixed Bean Soup With Andouille And Celery step by step
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add leaks, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cook until leeks are softened, about 6 minutes. Brown sausage in separate pan with thyme sprigs; cook until sausage is golden brown- about 5 minutes.
- Add sausage to leeks..
- Add broth and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until beans are heated through and creamy-about 10 minutes..