Spaghetti and Meatball Soup. Spaghetti and Meatball Soup – Everyone's favorite dish is turned into the creamiest, coziest soup ever! Skinnytaste > Recipes > Meatball and Spaghetti Soup. Spaghetti and Meatball Soup is a quick and easy soup is made in no time flat.
What can I say – a big pot of something warm & bubbly simmering on the stove all. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. You can have Spaghetti and Meatball Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatball Soup
- It’s of Meatballs.
- It’s 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs (slightly beaten).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 lb of ground mild Italian sausage.
- It’s of soup base.
- You need 4 cup of beef stock.
- You need 1 jar of (24 ounce) marinara sauce.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 cup of (8 ounces) angel hair pasta, broken into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
A couple of nights a week our family ends up eating in shifts because everyone is going every which way, all at the same time. Big, tasty beef meatballs are simmered in an easy Italian tomato sauce in this easy recipe. Store, covered, in refrigerator until needed. In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent.
Spaghetti and Meatball Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, mix bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in eggs, cheese and spices. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on baking pan..
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cooked through..
- Transfer meatballs to a 6 quart slow cooker. Add beef stock, marinara sauce, water and basil. Cook, covered on low 6-8 hours to allow flavors to blend..
- Stir in angel hair pasta, cook covered on high for the last 15-20 minutes of cooking time until tender. Serve with additional parmesan Cheese..
Spaghetti and meatballs is such a comfort food classic! The meatballs are made from ground beef and Italian sausage, served with a sauce with mushrooms, onions, basil, and Parmesan. Spaghetti and Meatballs is a classic family meal that everyone can enjoy. But it can get boring after a while! Try this Spaghetti and Meatball Soup – it's sure to spice up boring old spaghetti night!