Ramen noodle soup.
You can have Ramen noodle soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen noodle soup
- Prepare of broth.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of chicken boullion or ramen seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red miso paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vineger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s of sirracha.
- It’s of filling; adjust amounts according to hunger level.
- It’s 1 packages of Ramen, Udon, or other Asian noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 slice of meat, my favorite is kielbasa.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
Ramen noodle soup step by step
- Mix together water, chicken bullion, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red miso paste, and toasted sesame seeds in a pot over high heat until boiling. Continue to next step while waiting..
- Slice the meat, mushrooms, and green onion so you can add them quickly later..
- Add noodles and adjust cooking time according to package (usually 3-4 minutes unless they are fresh, then 6-7). Move on to next step while cooking..
- Add additional items as you watch the timer. I like to add the mushrooms and kielbasa as soon as I have them ready.
- When the noodles have 2 minutes left, crack eggs into broth and allow them to poach (adjust according to your egg preference; about 2 1/2 minutes will give you a completely hard egg).
- Slice the green onion into small pieces and throw it in with the spinach for the last minute..
- Remove from heat and add final ingredients just before serving.