Recipe: Appetizing Vegetable/Cabbage Soup
Vegetable/Cabbage Soup. Cabbage Soup from Delish.com is vegetarian without your realizing. The vegetables are abundant in this soup, but if you're especially against any of them, feel free to leave them out. My family will have this for dinner and pack a The soup is done when the vegetables are soft and your kitchen smells amazing.
This easy cabbage soup recipe has loads of fresh vegetables and of course cabbage all simmered. Return soup to a boil, then reduceto a rapid simmer. Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet. You can cook Vegetable/Cabbage Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable/Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 lb of sausage.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- You need 1 can of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of cut green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of liquid beef broth.
- Prepare 3 tsp of beef bouillon powder.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of rep pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of cajon seasoning.
Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. The ingredients you need are available at any. But I finally discovered the magic of. Cabbage soup may refer to any of the variety of soups based on various cabbages, or on sauerkraut and known under different names in national cuisines.
Vegetable/Cabbage Soup instructions
- Brown sausage in large pot..
- Leave grease and sausage in pot and add cut cabbage/cut onion and all ingredients..
- Let it come to a boil and cook on low for 15 mins. Simmer and eat with beer bread with honey butter!!.
Often it is a vegetable soup. This cabbage soup is one of the best diet soup ever because cabbage makes it filling and added array of vegetable has so much flavor that it does not feel like a lite diet soup. Plus I'm full for a long. Cabbage Soup is simple enough to make in under an hour, can be made with very inexpensive ingredients, and is a fabulous way to eat all your vegetables. Comforting soups that simmer all day long are staples on cool, busy days.