Cauliflower soup. Every other cauliflower soup recipe I tried lacked flavor, but this cheesy recipe packs a tasty punch! We like it with hot pepper sauce for a little extra kick. —Debbie Ohlhausen, Chilliwack, British Columbia. This cauliflower soup has the perfect liquid to cauliflower ratio and doesn't need any thickening agents.
Even though there are minimal ingredients, this soup has TONS of flavor. In fact, it's delicious even without the cream. This cauliflower soup recipe for creamy, incidentally vegan cauliflower soup from Paul Bertolli comes together easily, and without cream. You can have Cauliflower soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower soup
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 4 of each chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cream of wheat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 packages of kielbasa or beef smoked sausage sliced (optional).
- You need 7 cup of water.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste (optional).
Genius Cauliflower Soup From Paul Bertolli. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. Carefully pour the soup mixture into a food processor and blend to a purée (or alternatively, use a stick blender. Home » Soups and Stews » Curried Cauliflower Soup.
Cauliflower soup step by step
- Cut and wash cauliflower, add to a pot and add water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender..
- Add chicken bouillon. Add more for flavor if you like..
- If using meat, add now. Return to a boil. Cook 5 minutes..
- Add cream of wheat. This can be adjusted, more for thicker soup..
- Add butter, Boil for 3 minutes.
This creamy vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup with coconut milk, is infused with Indian spices, ginger and lime. Creamy Cauliflower Soup is the perfect comfort food for cold days. This easy vegetable soup is full of both flavor and nutrition! This cauliflower soup is easy enough to make. This simple soup of roasted cauliflower is so smooth and creamy, you won't believe it's dairy- and potato-free!