How to Make Appetizing Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup
Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup. How do you make tortellini soup? Italian sausage gives this soup an amazing flavour BUT you CAN Dried three cheese tortellini is the best tortellini to use for this soup. This wonderfully creamy and flavor-packed tortellini soup is super easy to make and is sure to become a family favorite!
A creamy tomato soup with cheesy tortellini and chicken and then a pop of color from the bright green spinach. I need a bigger crock pot. Quick and easy tortellini soup recipe, made with simple ingredients in crockpot. You can cook Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- You need 2 stalk of celery.
- It’s 2 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of beef or chicken soup base or powdered bouillon.
- It’s 4 cups of beef or chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of cornstarch mixed with 1/4 water.
- You need 3 cans of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 20 oz. of Fresh tortellini- you can use as much as you want.
- Prepare 1 of bad baby spinach.
It's rich, creamy, loaded with Italian seasoning, cheese and heavy cream. It's also a great way to enjoy tortellini, just like this delicious Italian Tortellini Salad (One Bowl) and this Tomato Tortellini Soup (One Pot). I made this a Crockpot creamy tortellini soup, but, with that said, you can leave the cream out and it'll still taste delicious. Very excited for this meal tonight, it's currently in the crock pot on low.
Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup instructions
- Brown sausage. In crock pot mix carrots, celery, onion, soup base, Italian seasoning, garlic, sausage, salt, and broth. Cook on high for 3 hours..
- Mix in cornstarch mixture, evaporated milk, and tortellini. Cook on high for 45 minutes-1 hour..
- Add in spinach and milk and cook until spinach has wilted..
I cannot believe how simple it was to prepare! Do you think cooking the tortellini on the side and adding each. Try this Crockpot Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Before adding in tortellini, take a whisk to your soup to break up any chunks of cream cheese. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is one of the most hearty, warm filling dishes ever!