Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot. I made the beer bread to go with Zuppa Toscana soup. Resources to Make Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (Sausage Potato Soup) Recipe and More. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The question I have been asking myself as of late. Where has the Instant Pot been all my life? This rich and hearty Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana is comfort food at its best. You can cook Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot
- It’s 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 3 of medium russet potatoes (unpeeled and diced).
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 4 strips of thick bacon (cooked and diced).
- You need 2 cups of kale (veins removed and sliced thin like ribbons).
- It’s 5 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
Zuppa Toscana means soup of Tuscany or soup in the style of Tuscany. This so-simple rendition is cooked to perfection in your own kitchen on the counter using the Instant Pot. Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup has topped our charts as one of the most requested Instant Pot Recipes from A+J fans. So we're thrilled to share this tasty recipe Here are the ingredients for Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe.
Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot instructions
- Sauté sausage in instant pot.
- Add bacon, garlic and onion, sauté 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Turn sauté off and drain extra grease.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes to the pot.
- Place lid on instant pot, close valve (seal) and set manual timer to 4 minutes.
- The pot will take some time to come to pressure-once at pressure it will count down from 4 minutes.
- Once the pot beeps (finished) allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes then do a quick release.
- Add the kale, stir and let it sit a few minutes until it wilts.
- Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper.
We used Italian mild Pork Sausage with Basil for this recipe. Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup tastes just like the restaurant version, but you can make it in your instant pot. I am not sure any other soup has such a wide variety of flavors and textures like this one. I highly recommend trying out this Instant Pot version if you love the Olive Garden soup. If you're a fan of Instant Pot soup, you're going to love this Instant Pot Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup, and there are stovetop instructions as well!