How to Prepare Tasty Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF
Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF. If you love cabbage rolls, but don't love all the work involved, this quick cooking cabbage roll soup is for you! All the tasty ingredients of cabbage rolls are found in this hearty soup, without all the preparation. Reviews for: Photos of Cabbage Roll Soup.
Inside Out Cabbage Roll SoupAn Affair From The Heart. I love stuffed cabbage rolls, but let's admit it — they are a pain to make. It usually involves cooking cabbage leaves first, so you either need to boil a whole cabbage or cut individual leaves off and boil them That's where the unstuffed cabbage roll soup comes in. You can cook Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 cups of cabbage, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled, quartered, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orzo.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need of (3) 8 oz. cans tomato sauce.
First of all, it's a one-pot deal. Roll mixture in cabbage leaves, place. for sauce like gravy if needed. Brown the beef with onion soup mix. Pat cut up cabbage in a large baking dish;. over beef.
Pat Slovacek's Cabbage Roll Soup FUSF step by step
- Heat olive oil in large stock pot over medium high heat. Add sausage and season with salt and pepper..
- Brown sausage, break into small pieces (4-5 minutes). Add onion and garlic, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Add cabbage, carrots, beef broth, tomato sauce, orzo, bay leaf, and brown sugar. Stir until all ingredients are combined..
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 25-30 minutes or until orzo is tender. Remove bay leaf..
- Add a dash of fresh parsley and serve..
I finally got around to it but instead I decided to go the easier route and made them in soup. Cabbage rolls are one of those fit-any-occasion meals, where they could be an appetizer, easy lunch, or filling dinner. And that, my friends, is exactly why I love cabbage roll soup: you get all the flavor you love but with a fraction of the effort. Our family loves Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe and it has everything you need for a great meal. You will love this one pot meal that is so easy to If you love to make cabbage rolls, try this really easy unstuffed cabbage soup.