Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup
Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup on the Stovetop.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. You can cook Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup
- It’s 1 pound of italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers diced small. Can add more.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of large can diced tomatoes 28 oz.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of beef broth.
- You need 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of Couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
An easy soup that tastes like stuffed peppers. A full meal in one bowl and is great with warm bread and a salad! Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice – in a hearty bowl of soup! I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals.
Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup instructions
- Brown the hamburger and sausage with onion until no longer pink and onions are tender..
- Drain and add bell peppers (i use mix of red and green).
- Add diced tomatoes and crushed..
- Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cooked rice and italian seasonings..
- Simmer until peppers are tender. I like cooking in crock pot slow and low. Seems to bring out better flavor the longer it cooks..
- Stir occasionally and serve hot. I add shredded cheddar cheese to top of mine after serving..
- I hope you enjoy 😊.
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Stuffed pepper soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup! Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth, peppers, tomatoes, and rice.