Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 of large can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 package of hot jimmy dean sausage.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need of Black Beans.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup step by step
- Cook sausage thoroughly..
- While sausage is cooking put tomato sauce, half a tomato sauce can of water, corn with liquid, beans, and taco seasoning in a pot. Bring to a boil..
- When sausage is cooked add to soup mixture let boil for a little while..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips..
It was something our family always asked her to make and my. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!