Recipe: Tasty Roasted stuffed pepper soup
Roasted stuffed pepper soup. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice – in a hearty bowl of soup! I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals. This delicious Low-Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup can help you enjoy stuffed pepper soup without so many carbs, and this tasty soup is also gluten-free.
After sampling a similar soup at a summer resort, my daughter and I invented this version. Using a colorful variety of peppers gives it plenty of eye appeal.—Betty Vig, Viroqua, Wisconsin. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. You can have Roasted stuffed pepper soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted stuffed pepper soup
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of Italian sausages.
- You need of Blondo peppers.
- It’s of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Jalapeño pepper.
- You need of 1 large onion chopped.
- It’s 3 of celery stocks sliced.
- Prepare of 2 carrots sliced.
- You need of Garlic clothes minced.
- Prepare 28 ounce of can diced tomatoes with juice.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of can row tell tomatoes with chilies.
- Prepare of Catch up catch up.
- You need of Do you spoon race season vinegar.
- It’s of 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- You need Teaspoon of Suraci sauce seasoningSpoon Italian seasoning.
- You need of To serve.
- It’s of Cooked rice an Amana cheese.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and I usually just serve it with fresh bread to keep that homestyle comfort and simplicity going, it's also great paired with a side salad or roasted vegetables. Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple.
Roasted stuffed pepper soup instructions
- Preheat the oven to 500° please peppers on aluminum foil I am in roast Tell tender and shop..
- Determine heat a little oil and brown sausages until cooked remove from pan and cool. Chop all vegetables and sauté until softened ground beef and brown.
- Put sausage into pieces and out all Romain ingredients to pot cover and simmer for about an hour until al Shovels are tender and Alan really answer well blended.Serve with rigJasmine rice and a sprinkle of Romano cheese.
It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. This vegetarian stuffed pepper soup is a twist on the classic, boasting a hearty helping of fiber and protein from creamy red lentils. The red lentils cook crazy fast and almost pulverize themselves into the soup, making this stew-like stuffed pepper soup extra creamy and full of flavor. Meatless Stuffed Pepper Soup – Thick and hearty, but made with all plant based whole foods, this soup will satisfy even the most finicky omnivores. Bell peppers are one of our most favorite veggies!