Recipe: Delicious Pizza Topping Soup
Pizza Topping Soup. To list all toppings for pizza is impossible as the list is only restricted to the restrictions imposed by Even popular pizza toppings are not easy to categorize when the Americans prefer pepperoni and. This robust soup is a family favorite, and it's a big hit with my canasta group as well. I top each bowl with a slice of toasted bread and cheese, but you can have fun.
This pizza soup was a huge hit with my family! They love pizza, but there something about the flavors of pizza in a warm, cheesy soup topped with crunchy croutons that really hits the spot. Spicy Pizza Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Pizza Topping Soup using 45 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Topping Soup
- You need of Sausage.
- It’s 1 pound of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Loose meat.
- It’s 1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Meatballs.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 1 pound of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dehydrated onions.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- It’s of Other Toppings.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of salami.
- You need 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- Prepare 14 ounces of heart of palms.
- Prepare 1 cup of ripened black olives.
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Cheeses.
- You need To taste of mozzarella cheese whole milk.
- You need To taste of Colby cheddar cheese.
In this extensive pizza topping list, use mozzarella cheese unless otherwise specified, but feel free to experiment with other cheese choices and other suggestions. My recipe for pizza soup is crust-free which automatically makes it gluten-free, low carb and lower in Fresh mozzarella also tastes delicious on top – I'll sometimes cut fresh mozz into pieces and stir it in. Mix the condensed soup and milk (use the empty soup can to measure your milk) and heat until warm; either in microwave or on the stove Stir and serve. Other favorite pizza toppings can be added too.
Pizza Topping Soup instructions
- Mix the ingredients of the meatballs. Form into quarter, marble sized meatballs..
- Scramble the loose meat ingredients and set aside use the drippings to fry the chicken in..
- Slice the chicken into manageable pieces add them to the pan and beef drippings along with the dehydrated onions. Set aside when done..
- Panfry the sausage. Let cook on the first side for 4 minutes. Turn and add the water and cover till the water evaporates..
- When the water is evaporated remove from heat and slice the sausages..
- Remove the casing from the salami and pepperoni. Slice them both leave the pepperoni slices whole. Mince the salami slices..
- Drain the heart of palms. Where I come from here in central Florida, we usually call this swamp cabbage and cook it down with salt pork and simmer in milk. After you drain them slice them up and caramelize them a bit..
- Chop the bacon and fry leave the drippings for the tomato sauce..
- Add the tomato sauce and sauce ingredients to the bacon drippings..
- Dice the tomatoes and add everything to the pot except the cheeses. Simmer 20 minutes..
- Get the cheeses at room temperature. After the soup has simmered for 20 minutes let it rest covered for 15 minutes..
- Add cheeses to the bottom of your bowl. Add soup on top. Give it a stir. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Considering the fact that sausage is the second most popular pizza topping, it's interesting that all too often we take And because sausage is one of the most popular topping requests, we should be. Many people think of pizza as a traditionally savoury meal with cheese, meat and tomatoes. Pizza Topping recipe – How to make Pizza Topping. Baked Father's Day Italian Party Oven. Green Pea and Spring Onion Soup Quick Vegetable Soup, Creamy Spring Onion, Carrot and.