Tomato Soup with Bread. Classic Italian tomato bread soup, with crusty rustic bread, tomatoes, garlic, onions, stock and olive oil. It's drizzly and cool outside my window. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you.
This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Made with simple ingredients like tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, and basil, you know exactly While this is still my favorite way to enjoy any tomato soup recipe, I equally enjoy cuddling up with a loaf of fresh bread, butter, and a big. We even have a family tradition, every time we do a road trip, we always check the map and plan to stop for a bite at Panera Bread. You can have Tomato Soup with Bread using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup with Bread
- You need 5 of smokey pork sausages.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of spam.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 5 of garlics.
- Prepare 1 of brown shallots.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce (ketchup).
- It’s of Starch flour to thicken.
Remove the bread bowl from the oven. Fill with tomato soup and serve with the grilled cheese. A bowl of warm tomato soup is all you need this cold winter. Its filling, flavor packed, healthy and low calorie food with numerous health benefits.
Tomato Soup with Bread instructions
- Boil the tomatoes until it is deflated and soft. Then smash to get the juice. Afterwards, pour it to the boiling chicken broth..
- While waiting to boil the tomatoes, prepare all the ingredients. Cut all in the same size if possible. Bring all to boil..
- Fry garlic and shallots until it is golden brown, then add to the pot..
- Season with salt, sugar, pepper, nutmeg, and ketchup. Lastly, add starch flour to thicken..
A mix of different colored cherry tomatoes will add a playful note. The Best Panera Bread Soup Recipes on Yummly A delicious tomato and basil soup made with roasted garlic and top-quality tinned tomatoes. To simplify the garlic bread, just mix the roasted garlic with softened butter. Equipment and preparation: you will need a free-standing mixer, clean sheet of muslin and stick-blender or food processor.