Recipe: Yummy Tuscan Sausage Soup
Tuscan Sausage Soup. This warm and comforting soup has bits of Italian sausage and tender Swiss chard. It's also ready in under an hour! Reviews for: Photos of Tuscan Sausage and Chard Soup.
This Tuscan Sausage Potato Soup is perfect for warming up to on a cold day! It's made with just a handful of ingredients and packed with the most delicious flavor! This simple but flavorful Tuscan white bean soup with sausage doesn't require any pre-cooking or What's in Tuscan White Bean Soup? You can have Tuscan Sausage Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Sausage Soup
- Prepare 1 box of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of pork italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 4 clove of of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sliced basil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of red pepper.
- You need 1 box of medium shell pasta.
This slow cooker bean and sausage soup has a fairly minimal. This outstanding soup will be popular with the whole family. Though it feels special, it's actually quick to make. For a great, quick weeknight dinner, this Tuscan Sausage and White Bean Soup cannot be beat.
Tuscan Sausage Soup step by step
- cook the sausage until brown. then saute the carrots, onions and garlic for ten minutes. til golden..
- pour broth, sliced tomatoes, basil and red peppers..
- boil a seperate pot and boil pasta until soft.
- pour the pasta into soup and mix. then pour the salt and pepper in. let it sit and cool. then eat!.
The simple flavors combine into a rich, hearty, healthy soup. Tuscan Sausage Potato Soup is a rich and creamy soup perfect for busy weeknights! This is very tasty and a real hearty treat. In a soup pot, brown sausage until no longer pink. Break up into small pieces while.