How to Make Tasty Italian Sausage Soup
Italian Sausage Soup. Lighten up a hearty sausage soup recipe with turkey Italian sausage and add flavor with canned tomatoes, fresh. This soup is easy to put together, and the flavor of the spicy sausage is balanced nicely by Great Northern beans Nutritional Information. Italian Sausage Soup recipe for a creamy, comforting soup with noodles that is full of flavor and perfect for a family dinner during the cold winter months!
A filling soup packed with the flavors of Italian sausage, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach and topped with Parmesan cheese. A hearty one pot meal that is freezer friendly and can be made in the slow cooker. My mom dehydrates the last pick of tomatoes from her garden each fall—perfect for quick soups like this one. You can have Italian Sausage Soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Soup
- Prepare 1 packages of mild italian sausage.
- Prepare 3 of spicy chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of each chopped celery, onion and carrots.
- You need 1 can of white beans.
- Prepare 1 can of italian stewed tomatos.
- It’s 1 cup of orzo.
- You need 2 box of chicken broth.
When I have time to prepare dried beans, I. Italian Sausage Soup doesn't use any unusual seasonings and has pretty basic ingredients. If you prefer to use Swiss chard or kale for your greens, that's perfectly ok. SAUSAGE TORTELLINI SOUP is such an easy and delicious soup to throw together on busy days!
Italian Sausage Soup instructions
- in a large dutch pot; brown chopped chorizo.
- while chorizo is browning, cut off the sausage skin from the Italian Sausage.
- set browned chorizo aside in a bowl, leaving grease in pan. toss in Italian Sausage and crumble while browning. when browned, set aside with chorizo. reserve grease..
- add a couple Tbsp of olive oil to reserved grease and add celery, onions and carrots. saute until onions are clear..
- sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- slowly add in chicken broth while keeping a boil until all the broth is in..
- add the can of tomatoes and drained white beans, add sausage and orzo..
- bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes or until orzo is cooked..
This Sweet Italian Sausage Recipe is bursting with that classic Italian flavor. This soup comes with a memory: a bowl of hearty soup served by my mother-in-law one chilly fall I keep tortellini and Italian sausage in the freezer (they're great staples for all sorts of meals), so I'm. Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a single bowl. The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. Kale Sausage Soup with Tomatoes and Chickpeas.