Recipe: Perfect tysha zucchini and sage sausage soup
tysha zucchini and sage sausage soup. Sometimes I use mini farfalle in this soup because my grandchildren say it looks like tiny butterflies. The recipe also works in a slow cooker. Remove the lid, return the now-sliced sausage to the pot, and sauté until the sausage is cooked through.
We created this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup to use up fresh zucchini, tomatoes and some of the fresh herbs from our garden – but you can also add other fresh Can I make this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup in the slow cooker? From the questions we often get, I know that a lot. Another cold front is coming through Texas, so it's time for another soup recipe! You can cook tysha zucchini and sage sausage soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tysha zucchini and sage sausage soup
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of sage sausage.
- Prepare 2 medium of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/4 of Trio peppers/green yellow red.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 stick of carrot.
- You need 2 small of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of bouillon cube.
This Zucchini & Sausage Soup was inspired by a recipe from the blog. I used a separate pan, but you can cook the sausage in the same pan and remove it if you don't want to wash two pans. (Start the water for the. This simple zucchini soup is ready in a snap. It's delicious and a great way to use up all that zucchini from the garden or market.
tysha zucchini and sage sausage soup instructions
- chop all vegetables bite size.
- brown sausage remove from pan or pot.
- in the same pan saute the next 6 ingredients for 5 minutes.
- add tomatoes meat seasoning bouillon cube and water simmer for 35 minutes.
- if soup becomes too thick add more water.
- enjoy… goes great with cornbread.
This zucchini soup has great body simply from the sheer amount of zucchini that are in the recipe. There is no cream or starchy thickeners in sight, so it's both healthy. English Onion Soup with Sage and Cheddar. You will love this Sausage & Zucchini Pasta recipe. It's a simple vegetable medley (zucchini, squash, mushrooms and onions) combined with spicy sausage (I used turkey), with a light garlicky olive oil sauce.