Cream of Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Cream of Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream of Broccoli Soup
- You need 1/4 c of butter, coconut oil or EVOO.
- It’s 1 of med yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 c of chicken stock.
- You need 1 lb of fresh or frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz) of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Cream of Broccoli Soup step by step
- In a large pot, heat butter or oil. Cook onion and garlic until onion is translucent..
- Increase heat and add stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium..
- Add broccoli, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stir occasionally, or until broccoli is soft..
- Pour into blender and blend until smooth or blend in the pot with an immersion blender..