Thick and Chunky Sausage Soup. The Soup That Eats Like a Meal®. When you need food that works as hard as you do, grab Campbell's® Chunky® soups. Our big flavor, big pieces and bold ingredients will help you fight back when NFL-sized hunger hits.
NEXT: Sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil. Once the onions caramelize add all the ingredients except the black beans and spinach and let them simmer. FINALLY: Once the potatoes are fork tender. You can cook Thick and Chunky Sausage Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick and Chunky Sausage Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground pork sausage.
- Prepare 3 each of diced red skin potatoes cooked just to being tender.
- It’s 1/2 medium of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil or Italian seasoning, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 14 3/4 oz of can cream-style corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of Shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Try this Rusties Chunky Sausage Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Bring back to the boil and then serve, piping hot with some crusty bread and butter. Lentils are an inexpensive but nutritious power food, and these days, a hot, filling and flavorful family meal at a great price is a real comfort. My husband just loves this soup and it freezes well. —Donna Scarano, East Hanover, New Jersey.
Thick and Chunky Sausage Soup instructions
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium heat about 5 minutes or until brown. Drain off fat. Stir in cooked potatoes, the water, basil, and pepper..
- Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Stir in cream-style corn, whole kernel corn, and evaporated milk. Cook until heated through, stirring often. If desired, sprinkle each serving with cheese..
These chunky soup recipes make deliciously filling and warming meals and none of them need a blender Mexican bean and sausage soup is a fiery lunch or light dinner packed with smoked pork It's a thick, chunky soup that will fill you with lots of warmth and spice. Made for Instant Pot or stove, this sausage soup is a breeze for beginners and satisfies the whole family! Serve it with French bread and they'll go wild! The Solution: Create a lineup of soups featuring thick broths, robust ingredients and your favorite flavors. Your Mission: Taste each and every one Get a hearty taste of the Big Easy with Campbell's Chunky Grilled Chicken & Sausage Gumbo Soup.