Recipe: Tasty Italian sausage soup
Italian sausage soup. Lighten up a hearty sausage soup recipe with turkey Italian sausage and add flavor with canned tomatoes, fresh. This soup is easy to put together, and the flavor of the spicy sausage is balanced nicely by Great Northern beans Nutritional Information. Italian Sausage Soup recipe for a creamy, comforting soup with noodles that is full of flavor and perfect for a family dinner during the cold winter months!
My mom dehydrates the last pick of tomatoes from her garden each fall—perfect for quick soups like this one. When I have time to prepare dried beans, I. A filling soup packed with the flavors of Italian sausage, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach and topped with Parmesan cheese. You can cook Italian sausage soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage soup
- Prepare 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini pasta shells.
- It’s 1 packages of spinach 10 oz.
A hearty one pot meal that is freezer friendly and can be made in the slow cooker. Italian Sausage Soup doesn't use any unusual seasonings and has pretty basic ingredients. Kale Sausage Soup with Tomatoes and Chickpeas. This soup comes with a memory: a bowl of hearty soup served by my mother-in-law one chilly fall I keep tortellini and Italian sausage in the freezer (they're great staples for all sorts of meals), so I'm.
Italian sausage soup instructions
- For meatballs, combine sausage, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese, milk, egg, basil, black pepper and garlic salt in large bowl. roll into 1/2" balls..
- add pasta, cook on low 30 minutes. stir in spina v.
- Combine broth, tomato paste, garlic and red pepper flakes in crockpot. add meatballs, cover crockpot. cook on low 5-6 hours..
- add pasta; cook on low 30 minutes. stir in spinach when pasta is tender.
- sprinkle with additional cheese..
Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a single bowl. The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. Creamy Italian Sausage Soup – Cheesy, pasta filled soup made with Italian sausage; is the perfect pairing for an easy This Italian Sausage Soup is simple to make, insanely delicious & my kids love it. Italian Sausage Soup is loaded with flavor, easy to make, and a healthy option for a cozy meal. Italian Sausage Soup with tortellini: Another version of this soup uses tortellini instead of pasta.